National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2596] Re: Voting - why it matters and what you're doing about it

Sarah Beaman-Jones sbeaman at webster.edu
Tue Oct 14 10:17:56 EDT 2008

Jackie and all:

In St. Louis we recently were fortunate to have a training from Luz Santana
on The Right Question. The training focused on encouraging critical
thinking and civic engagement with a particular emphasis on voting in the
upcoming election. Learn more at their web site:
http://www.rightquestion.org/

Sarah Beaman-Jones
Literacy Program Director

LIFT-Missouri