National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2508] Re: Teaching adults to read using phonics

Sandy Phillips SPhillips at ci.oceanside.ca.us
Wed Sep 17 12:07:41 EDT 2008

Deborah,

One of the most successful methods that we use with adults that need to
master phonics is the Wilson Reading System. You may reach them at
800-899-8454 or their web site www.wilsonlanguage.com. Although we do
have other methods this program has shown constant success.

Sandy Phillips
Literacy Coordinator
Volunteer Coordinator
(760) 435-5683