National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2164] The volunteer tutor issue again

robinschwarz1 at aol.com robinschwarz1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 12:22:38 EDT 2008

Hi all-- just wanted to give a heads up that there has been a terrific discussion today on the English Language Learners listserv ( NIFL) about handling a difficult situation with a volunteer tutor.? It is a great sequel to our discussion about tutors and training etc. that was on this list in what? February???? I highly recommend that anyone dealing with tutors look at the postings of today ( June 16) about this topic.? Great suggestions--lots of wisdom--from all over the world, too!? Robin Lovrien Schwarz