National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2041] Re: Training for service providers (question from Family Literacy List)

Taylor, Jackie jataylor at utk.edu
Thu Mar 13 09:34:21 EDT 2008

Professional Development Colleagues,

Given our discussions on tutor training, I thought you would be
interested in the question below that was recently posted to the Family
Literacy list.

Do you see a need similar to what Judy describes?

Does anyone have suggestions, comments, or discussion about the issue
she raises -- or suggested resources I could pass along?

Thanks! Best, Jackie

Jackie Taylor, Adult Literacy Professional Development List Moderator,
jataylor at utk.edu