National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 1944] PD offerings on Multiple intelligences

Kaye Beall kbeall at onlyinternet.net
Mon Feb 11 14:43:04 EST 2008

Hi all,
I'm curious as to professional development you might be offering
practitioners in your states around multiple intelligences. Is it part of a
larger course, e.g., what Wendy is doing with differentiated instruction, or
a stand alone?
Are teachers using multiple intelligences concepts in their instruction? Are
there instructional practices changing? I found the reports of the teacher
researchers from the NCSALL Adult Multiple Intelligences study interesting.
You can find these reports at: http://www.ncsall.net/?id=26#mip
Any feedback from students?
Kaye

Kaye Beall