National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 1825] Re: ProfessionalDevelopment

Jody Angelone jody_angelone3 at owens.edu
Fri Jan 4 08:06:37 EST 2008

I am sending this request on behalf of this young lady who contacted me locally, but is not a part of this list serve. If anyone has any information that would be helpful, please respond to the list and I will forward the information to her or feel free to contact her at her email address:

To Whom It May Concern,
Having been a volunteer at the Main Library where I was first introduced to literacy I am greatly interested in seeing how to get a national certificate as an Adult Literacy Educator (instructor.) Could you please direct me to local colleges (Ohio or distance education options) where I could obtain this from as I would like this for a career. (By-the-way, I do have a BA.) Thanks so much. Please feel free to contact me: allison2200 at lycos.com
Sincerely,
Allison Gilman

Jody L. Angelone
NW ABLE Resource Center