National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2156] Re: LESLLA conference and call for papers to present in Antwerp Belgium

Ochieng kh ochykheyr at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 03:54:43 EDT 2008

Are there sponsorships e.g air fare for those outside the United States since I live in Kenya and would be interested.Thanks & good day,
Ochieng M.K.

"Wrigley, Heide" <heide at literacywork.com> wrote:
Hi, all

Several of you had written me personally to ask about costs for the LESLLA conference in Antwerp, Belgium in October.

Here is the note that I got back from Ineke van de Craats, the Dutch professor who is organizing LESLLA in Antwerp.

The conference fees are 150 euro for three days including 3 lunches,
1 dinner, drinks.
We currently work on a list of suitable hotels. The prices for a single room vary a lot, but one can get a single room for 80-120 euros. Does this help a bit?
More information for the website will be available in the middle of June.

Best,
Ineke