National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2498] Link URL correction: Teaching adults to readusingphonics

Brian, Dr Donna J G djgbrian at utk.edu
Mon Sep 15 11:17:35 EDT 2008

I noticed when this message came out over the list that the link does
not take you to where it says it will take you. The URL is correct, but
the link was wrong, if that makes any sense to you. Anyway, the correct
link to the archives of the Learning Disabilities Discussion List is
http://www.nifl.gov/pipermail/learningdisabilities/2008/date.html and
I've also re-linked the URL below so you can't get to the wrong place
from this corrected post. Sorry for the previous error.

Donna

Donna Brian

Moderator, LINCS Workplace Literacy Discussion List

Off-list contact djgbrian at utk.edu

workplace at nifl.gov <mailto:workplace at nifl.gov>

To subscribe/unsubscribe/change options/access archives: