National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2037] Re: Collaborating on training fortutors

Taylor, Jackie jataylor at utk.edu
Wed Mar 12 01:56:00 EDT 2008

Hi Robin and All,

Thanks. My hope is to see each discussion thread compiled as it relates
to each question that was raised (and as new Qs are raised). It'll take
me a bit of time but others should feel free to get started by adding
ideas and resources they've collected if they wish. I'm at the Read
Rattle Roll conference (http://www.literacypowerline.com/
<http://www.literacypowerline.com/> ) in Memphis this week so it'll be a
few days before I can contribute to the Wiki more.
http://wiki.literacytent.org/index.php/Tutor_Training
<http://wiki.literacytent.org/index.php/Tutor_Training>

I encourage folks to keep the good ideas coming!

Have a great day! Jackie