National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 1903] Doctoral student looking for women with doctoral degrees

Dlhargrove at aol.com Dlhargrove at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 16:08:53 EST 2008

On behalf of a friend of mine, please excuse this desperate plea for
participants in a research proposal. My girlfriend, Jo Ann is a doctoral candidate
working on her dissertation titled,"Emerging voices from the stories of diverse
women with education doctorate degrees".

She is currently looking for Native American, Asian or Black/African
American women who
* currently hold a doctoral degree in Education from a public
institution
* who was born in or before 1945
* must be working (full or part time) with adults in an educational
capacity within the community (police, fire, library, museum, community
college/university, leadership organization, women’s center, community center, etc.)

Her contact info is below

My dissertation proposal for "Emerging voices from the stories of diverse
women with education doctorate degrees" has now been approved by my
dissertation committee and Florida Atlantic University's Institutional Review Board
(IRB).
If you know someone or know someone who knows someone, please contact:
Jo Ann Bamdas, Ed.S.
Ph.D. Candidate, Educational Leadership, Adult & Community Education
Florida Atlantic University
Boca Raton, FL 33431
_jbamdas at aol.com_ (mailto:jbamdas at aol.com)
561/394-0387 home