National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2235] Re: What do we mean bystudentinvolvement and critical thinking?

Holly Dilatush holly at dilatush.com
Wed Jul 9 16:38:16 EDT 2008

Very interesting post, Louise; thanks!
Just a quick comment -- your ideas about LLF remind me of the principles of
universal design, which seems to be creeping into more and more discussions,
philosophies, applications...

This has been one of my favorite discussions ever on the listserv -- lots of
voices chiming in! Keep the ideas coming, please.
I'm hoping to add a more substantive post before the discussion 'closes' --

holly