National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2688] Re: strategic plans for fundraising

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Mon Dec 8 10:26:06 EST 2008

Hi Karen and everyone,

You might want to pose this question on the Assessment Discussion List -
this week we are talking about how data is used for program improvement and
one of the areas is how to use your data to show your program's worth.
Programs with successful strategic plans for giving rely heavily on their
data to help them build their case. The discussion is focused on a 3-year
initiative on using data - the 3rd module of which is entitled Communicating
Success to Stakeholders.

For more information, go to:
http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/assessment/08data.html

Marie Cora

NIFL Assessment Discussion List Moderator