National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2541] Re: looking for web-based material

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Fri Sep 26 08:32:42 EDT 2008

Hi Julie,

In addition to asking your question here, you might want to subscribe to the
Workplace Literacy Discussion List and ask there as well
(http://www.nifl.gov/mailman/listinfo/Workplace/). Also, you could check
the NIFL Workforce Competitiveness Collection at
http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/resourcecollections/resource_collections.html.

Hope this helps!

Marie Cora

Assessment Discussion List Moderator