National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2497] Re: Teaching adults to read usingphonics

Brian, Dr Donna J G djgbrian at utk.edu
Mon Sep 15 11:00:28 EDT 2008

The Learning Disabilities Discussion List had and maybe still has a
member discussion going on about phonemic awareness. There have been
lots of good resources mentioned. You can get to the archives by going
to http://www.nifl.gov/pipermail/learningdisabilities/2008/date.html
<http://www.nifl.gov/linc/discussions/list_archives.html> .

Donna

Donna Brian

Moderator, LINCS Workplace Literacy Discussion List

Off-list contact djgbrian at utk.edu

workplace at nifl.gov <mailto:workplace at nifl.gov>

To subscribe/unsubscribe/change options/access archives: