National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2420] student success stories

Wrigley, Heide heide at literacywork.com
Tue Jul 29 19:41:54 EDT 2008

Hi, Jackie and all

I know of at least one place where student success stories appear on a regular basis. TCALL - the Texas Center for the Advancement of Literacy & Learning regularly publishes Student Success Stories in their Quarterly Journal - the latest issue features a number of student-written experiences with learning English and developing literacy skills.

I'm cc'ing Harriet Smith, the interim director of TCALL who might be able to provide insights into the process by which stories are collected and then selected for publication

Best

Heide

Heide Spruck Wrigley
Mesilla, NM