National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2309] Re: On dialogue and critical thinking

Bonnie Odiorne bonniesophia at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 15 09:01:57 EDT 2008

Touche. My spelling (or eyesight) skills obviously leave something to be desired, but if one used context clues, one could have deciphered my meaning, or gone back to that website that was cited a while ago.
Thanks for the alert correction of a possible misperception. My apologies.
Bonnie Odiorne, Ph.D., Director, Writing Center, Professor
Post University