National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 443] Re: Skills Bank

Virginia Tardaewether tarv at chemeketa.edu
Wed Aug 2 12:01:46 EDT 2006

I agree with Howard Gloria. We used the web-based. The only issue is
cost as is true for all software. I have many ESL, ABE and GED students
who use it along with other instructional strategies.

Have you tried getting your students to figure it out instead of you?
You might have some great computer "geeks" hidden there in the
group....that gives them focus and frees your time.

va