National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 325] News from the National Institute for Literacy

Sandra Baxter info at nifl.gov
Wed May 3 09:02:27 EDT 2006

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to announce that the National Institute for Literacy has launched a new web page design to help provide easily accessible, high quality information about literacy. New features clearly highlight the Institute's work in all areas of literacy, including early childhood, childhood, adolescence, and adulthood. You will continue to find the links to all of the Institute's projects, such as Bridges to Practice, LINCS, Assessment Strategies and Reading Profiles under Programs and Services. The Institute's publications, including the recently released Teaching Reading to Adults can be found under the Publications link. Please visit http://www.nifl.gov for more information.

This is phase one of the redesign. We will soon be incorporating all the Institute's projects into this new design. As many of you know, websites are always a work in progress and we intend to continue improving the Institute's site in order to provide you with the best available resources.

We would love to hear your thoughts regarding the new look. Please send your comments to Jo Maralit at mmaralit at nifl.gov.

Thanks,

Sandra Baxter, Ed.D.
Director