National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment] Discussion thanks!

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Tue Jan 17 10:05:35 EST 2006

Good morning, afternoon, and evening to you all.

I would like to thank our guests from last week's discussion, Regie
Stites, Aaron Kohring, and Peggy McGuire, for participating in this
forum on EFF. Many thanks as well to List members for making the
conversation rich and interesting.

I will prepare the discussion in user-friendly format and have it posted
at the NIFL Discussion List Website as well as the ALEWiki. I will send
out email letting you know when this will be available.

If you still have questions or comments regarding last week's
discussion, please don't hesitate to post these to the Assessment
Discussion List. Conversations needn't come to a halt when a Guest
Discussion is completed - in fact such Guest Discussions could provide a
catalyst for further exploration of a topic. So don't be shy!

Thanks so much again to everyone,
marie

marie cora
Moderator, NIFL Assessment Discussion List, and
Coordinator/Developer LINCS Assessment Special Collection at
http://literacy.kentedu/Midwest/assessment
<http://literacy.kent.edu/Midwest/assessment>

marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com