National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 266] Re: Questions about the new ETS assessments

Cook, Marcia Marcia.Cook at maine.gov
Mon Mar 27 11:09:26 EST 2006

Maine began to participate as a Charter State. Our biggest challenge is
money. Although we have for years been actively involved in EFF and in many
areas still are, we do not have the money at this time to continue to
participate in the project. Our biggest concern about the EFF assessments
is the cost of the assessments to each program. We are a small state
population wise and receive a relatively small amount of money. I will be
anxious to hear this addressed during the week.

Thanks,

Marcia

_____