[NIFL-FAMILY:967] RE: Web Sites for Promotion

From: Ted Rohling (tedr@instructors.net)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 17:12:07 EDT

Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:12:07 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Ted Rohling" <tedr@instructors.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:967] RE: Web Sites for Promotion

While it may seem a bit traditional, a flyer sent home seems to work.

My sixth (and final) daughter is now in the eighth grade.  Since my oldest
31 year old has gone to school, we have received little notices in the
takehome folder, backpack, envelope or other fun place that covers most of
the details.  I have even been refused an offer to go on a field trip
because there was not enough room for all of the parents who wanted to go
(especially some of the fun places like the bakery).

Thanks

Ted