[NIFL-FAMILY:1717] RE: New Publications from ERIC/ACVE

From: Wendy Corvell (wcorvell@bigpond.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 04:34:50 EST

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 04:34:50 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Wendy Corvell" <wcorvell@bigpond.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:1717] RE: New Publications from ERIC/ACVE

Thanks Judy for this offer. I coordinate literacy programs at Morrison
House, a community education provider on the eastern metropolitan fringe of
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I would love a copy of all the publications
mentioned. Could they be sent to :

Wendy Corvell
PO Box 49,
Kallista  Vic  3791