[NIFL-FAMILY:1453] Re: A question

From: Kimberly A. Zella-Moline (Zellkimb@email.dom.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 13:12:37 EST

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:12:37 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Kimberly A. Zella-Moline" <Zellkimb@email.dom.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:1453] Re: A question

Dear NIFL participants:

This is the question that I really meant to submit.  As I mentioned one
other time, I am a graduate library science
student and I am taking a course in Literacy and Library
Involvement.  I would like to thank you for your earlier
a new inquiry.

Recently, we’ve been discussing the EFF Content Standards in
class and I was wondering if Librarians and others are using
them in the development and execution of their Family Literacy
Programs.  I would also like to know how they are being used
when constructing the Adult Literacy part of the program; what
are the most effective ways to use them; do they actually
contribute to positive results?

Thank you for your assistance.

Kimberly