National Institute for Literacy

[FamilyLiteracy] Re: [NIFL-FAMILY:2186] Need for research participants

John Nissen jn at cloudworld.co.uk
Wed Nov 2 13:07:07 EST 2005

Hello Izabella,

Wouldn't one of the key factors be the teacher and teaching method?
Wouldn't it also be interesting to hear the teacher's view - why some
students succeeded and others failed?

Cheers from Chiswick,

John

John Nissen
Cloudworld Ltd - http://www.cloudworld.co.uk
maker of the assistive reader, WordAloud.
Try WordAloud with synthetic phonics:
http://www.cloudworld.co.uk/teaching-synthetic-phonics.htm
Tel: +44 208 742 3170 Fax: +44 208 742 0202
Email: info at cloudworld.co.uk