[NIFL-HEALTH:4835] Move to New Server

From: Maralit, Mary Jo (MMaralit@nifl.gov)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 12:11:15 EDT

Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:11:15 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Maralit, Mary Jo" <MMaralit@nifl.gov>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4835] Move to New Server

Hello, NIFL-List Subscribers,

I wanted to send out a quick note about the plans to switch over to the new
server today.  We will be moving all the lists and subscribers over to
Mailman this afternoon.

All subscribers will be switched over to the new server automatically, each
subscriber will get a welcome message for each list.  Please be aware that
in some cases, the list names will have changed.  You will get passwords for
all the lists are subscribed to and will be able to make changes so that you
use one password for all lists, giving you more options to make global
changes.
There are many new features in Mailman that will be useful.  The list
archives will also be in a different format.

Please note that all list will remain in the current non-moderated mode for
about 2-3 weeks, so that we can fix any technical difficulties.  We will
keep you posted on when those changes will be made.   Let us know if you
have any questions.

Thanks,
Jo Maralit
National Institute for Literacy