[NIFL-HEALTH:4792] Re: Help re/ Katrina

From: Linda Shohet (lshohet@dawsoncollege.qc.ca)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 10:39:12 EDT

Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:39:12 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Linda Shohet" <lshohet@dawsoncollege.qc.ca>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4792] Re: Help re/ Katrina

We are very willing to participate in this effort at The Centre for Literacy
of Quebec.  I am not sure what the process would be to allocate
revision/editing tasks to various volunteers, but whatever you decide is the
most efficient way, please count us in.

Sharing concern in a time of recovery

Linda Shohet

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 20:55:22 -0400 (EDT), Lendoak wrote

--
Linda Shohet, PhD
Executive Director