[NIFL-HEALTH:4789] RE: Help re/ Katrina

From: MercedesBlanco@maximus.com
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 08:24:05 EDT

Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:24:05 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: MercedesBlanco@maximus.com
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4789] RE: Help re/ Katrina

We at the Center for Health Literacy are working with LA, and we are
finalizing materials written for low literate population and tarnsalted in
the languages LA  requested.

Thank you.

Mercedes Blanco
Center for Health Literacy
Director

Phone:            401-254-8949
Fax:                 703-251-8240
Cell:                 774-451-4178
www.maximus.com/chl

             "Jann Keenan"
             <jkeenan@erols.co
             Sent by:                  Multiple recipients of list
             nifl-health@nifl.         <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
             gov                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/07/2005 09:29          [NIFL-HEALTH:4786] RE: Help re/
             PM                        Katrina

             Please respond to
             nifl-health@nifl.
                    gov

Excellent idea Len and Ceci. You can count the Keenan Group in too. We
will also offer pro bono services with quick turnaround on draft
materials. In addition, my staff will offer graphic design consult free
of charge for agencies serving people impacted by Katrina.

I don't know who to contact, but am most willing to roll up my sleeves
to pitch in.

Best,
Jann

Jann Keenan, Ed.S.
President, The Keenan Group, Inc.-Experts in Health Literacy
9862 Century Drive
Ellicott City, MD 21042
410-480-9716 (V)
www.stayinghealthymedia.com