[NIFL-HEALTH:4669] Re: Multilingual generic drug information in multiple formats

From: David Rosen (DJRosen@TheWorld.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 22:40:41 EST

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:40:41 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: David Rosen <DJRosen@TheWorld.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4669] Re: Multilingual generic drug information in multiple formats

Hello Mary Alice,

I have admired the work which Healthy Roads Media has done (and have
had your web site linked to the Health Center on Esquare for some
time), and it makes a lot of sense to me to have health information
disseminated in audio, multimedia and print formats in several
languages.

Unfortunately, (using a Mac , OS X and with Quicktime and Windows Media
players I could not get the multimedia files to run.  Are they designed
to run on Macs?

Thanks,

David

David J. Rosen