National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1422] Re: retrospective

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Thu Dec 20 16:40:53 EST 2007

Thanks for this Akira!

Agreed, using the World Wide Web for the first time (I believe I was
introduced by a college friend a physics major and lovable tech-nerd) by
way of a news group was a very "wow" moment. I suppose this was a very
early precursor to discussion groups, bulletin boards and blogs.

What are the "wow' moments for the students you work with?

Best,

Mariann

Mariann Fedele

Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org