National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1396] Re: Online Professional Development

leah graham leah_graham at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 25 14:13:45 EST 2007

Hello all,

I am a language school administrator and am looking for some online alternatives to conference travel to offer our faculty. Do any of you out there know of any sources such as webinars, list-serves, podcasts, vodcasts, websites, etc. that would be informative for foreign language and ESL instructors? The content could be theoretical or practical, CALL-related, language maintenance related, or anything else that you may have found helpful in your own professional lives.

Please respond to me off list. I can compile the responses and share with the entire list if people are interested.

Many thanks in advance for all your ideas!

Best,
Leah
leah_graham at hotmail.com