National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1169] Re: Adventures in Transformative Learning

Nancy Friday nfriday at alphaplus.ca
Mon Jul 16 10:00:47 EDT 2007

Hi Barry,

There was a podcast project for adult literacy undertaken in Canada by the Festival of Literacies, sponsored by the Adult Learning Knowledge Centre, an initiative of the Canadian Council on Learning, which is a national, non-profit, independent organization committed to improving learning for all Canadians. There are 4 podcasts. Of the 4, the first one, Talking with Fran and Judi, has very good subject matter, but very poor sound quality. The other three have higher quality audio, so don't be turned off by the first one.

The goal of the podcasts was to capture research in practice knowledge.

Check it out at: http://www.literaciesoise.ca/podcast.htm

Nancy