National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1148] Re: pre assessments for online learning

Bakin, Barry barry.bakin at lausd.net
Wed Jun 27 17:13:57 EDT 2007

Thanks! My point of course was if a "highly educated" (MA in Educational
Technology) "technologically literate" and "highly motivated" user can
run into such frustrating online experiences to the point of wanting to
give up on a course, than of course, how much more challenging the same
issues would be for individuals with less technological literacy,
language skills or motivation.
Barry