National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1123] Re: Your advice

Bonnie Odiorne bonniesophia at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 26 11:31:06 EDT 2007

I meant 1. It turns out that again, I have a conflict with a new student orientation, but I've got someone to cover. I don't want to delay this again. Unless we could do 2 instead....
Bonnie
Steve Quann <steve_quann at worlded.org> wrote:
Sure. I will send it to the listserve.
Steve

>>> "Ginnie Gorin" 6/25/2007 4:01 PM >>>

Hi, Steve- When you have finished compiling, can you please send me
the
updated list, too?
thnx, Ginnie Gorin
EASTCONN Adult Education
21 Valley Street
Willimantic, CT 06226

On 6/25/07, Steve Quann wrote:

> Sure, David. I am still working through some suggestions that folks

like

> Tommy McDonell sent me offline, so I will compile that and send that

to the

> list. So if there are any more suggestions let me know in the next

day or

> so. There are a number on computer basics and about the Internet, but

> don't see many on email. And there are only a couple on word

processing. I

> am also looking for a flash-animated tutorial from Australia,I think

it was.

prizes.----------------------------------------------------

> > National Institute for Literacy

> > Technology and Literacy mailing list

> > Technology at nifl.gov

> > To unsubscribe or change your subscription settings, please go to

> > Email delivered to mfbir at yahoo.com

> > Michelle Faith Brown

> > Michelle Faith Brown

> > mfbir at yahoo.com

> > Read/Write/Now

> > 204 Boston Road

> > Springfield, MA 01109

> > 413.263.6839

> > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo!

Travel.