National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1075] Re: findings on evidence - AlphaRoute

Silver-Pacuilla, Heidi HSilver-Pacuilla at air.org
Fri Jun 15 14:53:37 EDT 2007

Nancy, thank you so very much for posting all of this to the listserv.
The work and findings from AlphaRoute are so instructive in this area
because you have indeed made things happen for learners with low
literacy and been able to share your findings with the rest of us. The
survey was enlightening. Keep up the dissemination efforts - we need to
continue to learn from your work!

Heidi