National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1059] Re: findings on evidence of improvement ...onlinelearning

Silver-Pacuilla, Heidi HSilver-Pacuilla at air.org
Thu Jun 14 15:49:19 EDT 2007

Great! (maybe I should drive out since I'm only 20 miles away?!) And
what patterns of involvement do you see? Higher English proficiency
visitors or lower? Visitors coming many time or only once or twice? Do
visitors eventually become registered learners? I'd love to know more
about the project! Thanks for sharing, Lydia.

Heidi