National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 996] Re: M-learning through cell phones

Paul Fletcher-McGookin Paul.Fletcher-McGookin at prin.edu
Wed May 9 14:57:32 EDT 2007

I love your enthusiasm you all. There is one glitch that we should
prepare to discuss. Unfortunately, there are those who would love to
slip an inappropriate photo into the mix. It's imperative that the
teacher put the pictures in the file after reviewing them. I really
hate saying this and don't want to enable one person to thwart a super
idea. We just need to take some precautions.