National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 982] Re: STILL MORE ON ALTERNATIVE LENS!

Marilyn Williams williams_ma at 4j.lane.edu
Tue May 1 13:55:31 EDT 2007

Hi Mary Jo,
The "Wings" pages are beautiful and certainly would attract the attention of both readers and
non readers. I'd love to develop a library of these kinds of materials which would correlate to
our middle school science/social studies curriculum and be available to our teachers online.

This is great work!
Marilyn

Marilyn Williams
6th Grade Language Arts/Social Studies