National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 956] E learning

barbara Nance bjnance at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 10:20:56 EDT 2007

HI there
You may be interested in an e event we are having in the UK at the moment
(April 19th - 21st) which is about learning platforms and how they are used
in teaching and learning.
You will need to register, but it is free:
http://moodle.niace.org.uk/moodle-es/course/category.php?id=12

As a result of the feedback from the Learning Platforms conference
'Platforms for Success' (Nov 06) we have set up a series of e-events called
Platform in Focus to provide a forum for practitioners and managers to share
ideas and good practice.

Each event will have a guest speaker or specific focus and will run over
three days. It is planned the events will run regularly on alternate months.

The April event features the TeesValley Consortium and will be held between
April 19th - 21st.

Would be great to see any one online!
Best wishes
Barbara Nance

Barbara Nance
Skills for Life, E-Learning and Financial Literacy Consultant
Tel: 023 80 255 478 *Please note change in phone number*
Mob: 078 50 694 801