National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 923] Re: Online Multimedia E-Book

Burkett, Barry Barry.Burkett at Franklin.kyschools.us
Thu Apr 12 15:01:38 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

Robert, thanks for that attachment. I look forward to using the link
with online learners, and getting an online discussion about the two
varying stories, great work!

It makes me curious, is there a central area that (ALE Wiki perhaps?)
that lists pages like the one Robert shared with us? The following link
goes to a site that displays children's books in different languages
which is great for students learning foreign languages, and can be good
for adults... Depending on how the resource is used:
http://www.childrenslibrary.org/.

So back to the main question, is there a central location where Literacy
instructors can find e-books, to use with their students, that are open
sourced/free?

Barry