National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 873] Re: Computer Basics Book

Branka Marceta bmarceta at otan.us
Thu Feb 15 12:23:19 EST 2007

Hello Kimberly and all,

This is link to an online preview of Welcome to Computers for ESL Students
by Olivia Adendorff and Lis Wooden from Manteca Adult School in Manteca,
California. Accompanying workbook is available, too.

http://www.labpub.com/bookreview/esl-complit.asp

Branka Marceta
OTAN Coordinator of Technology Projects

The Technology and Literacy Discussion List <technology at nifl.gov> on