National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 847] Re: The magic of technology for learning is outsidethe classroom

Wendy Quinones wbquinones at comcast.net
Mon Feb 12 13:36:30 EST 2007

David,
I would also be interested in such a discussion, always assuming that I can
find time to read the book!

As it happens, my son is learning to make video games at Champlain College
in Burlington VT, which has one of the few (if not the only) undergraduate
majors in electronic gaming. I wonder if they have put any thought into
games as educational tools. Shall I find out?

Wendy Quinones