National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 825] FW: Re: Suggestions for good blogs

Gerstle, Alan Alan.Gerstle at montgomerycollege.edu
Thu Feb 1 10:02:31 EST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerstle, Alan
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 9:58 AM
To: 'The Technology and Literacy Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Technology 823] Re: Suggestions for good blogs

This is a follow-up to my previous e-mail regarding technology blogs
with a focus on education. I hit the send button too quickly (which is
an ironic action indicative of some of the anti-technology stances I
hold. But here are the links I had planned to include from my blog
www.inthetext.com , now in operation for about a year.

http://inthetext.com/index.php?s=%24100+laptop

http://web.archive.org/web/20040604201522/http://www.drexel.edu/doj/arch
ives/2004/essay/rap_sheet_mouse.asp

http://www.inthetext.com/?p=162

http://www.inthetext.com/?p=156

http://www.inthetext.com/?p=153

Feedback is welcomed if done in a constructive spirit!

Alan Gerstle