National Institute for Literacy

[LearningDisabilities 1373] Re: learning style inventory

Woods woodsnh at isp.com
Fri Aug 31 22:52:56 EDT 2007

I've attached a couple pages from a tutors handbook I wrote a number of
years ago. It included an adaptation of the Barsch Learning Styles
Inventory, which was in the public domain. You would probably find more
about the Barsch Inventory if you Google it. When I was researching this
material, I found learning styles inventories fell into categories,
ways-of-thinking-about-information and ways-of-taking-in-information.
The Barsch falls in the latter camp. Hope you find this helpful.
Tom Woods