National Institute for Literacy

[LearningDisabilities 1309] Re: Guest Topics - Repeat Question

Katherine G Kgotthardt at comcast.net
Sun Jul 29 12:47:16 EDT 2007

Hello Rochelle--

I am interested to learn more about:

1. Recent stats on adults with learning disabilities, other than those who
self-report on large literacy studies;
2. Definitions and descriptions of LD types and how they are manifested in
these adults;
2. How adults with learning disabilities are provided educational
accommodations in higher education, private and public.

Thank you, and I look forward to reading more!

Katherine Mercurio Gotthardt, Online ESOL Instructor

Prince William County Public Schools

Adult Education

P.O. Box 389

Manassas, VA 20108