National Institute for Literacy

[LearningDisabilities 1054] Washington State ABE Model Programs

RKenyon721 at aol.com RKenyon721 at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 20:31:46 EDT 2007

Hello Candyce, Judy, and Jimmie,

Based on the enthusiasm I feel after reading each of your posts, I can tell
how proud you are of your school and your state's accomplishments.

I have received quite a few posts 'off-line' that echoed my thought about
inviting the three of you to be Guest Speakers on this topic. You could delve
further into how your model works and explain more about the Universal Design
for Learning grant.

Please contact me off-list so I can explain further. I would like you to
take advantage of this platform to share the wonderful work you are doing in
Washington.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Rochelle

Rochelle Kenyon
Moderator, LINCS Learning Disabilities Discussion List
Center for Literacy Studies at the University of Tennessee
_RKenyon721 at aol.com_ (mailto:RKenyon721 at aol.com)

_Learningdisabilities at nifl.gov_ (mailto:Learningdisabilities at nifl.gov)

To subscribe:

To read archived messages: