National Institute for Literacy

[LearningDisabilities 1035] Re: I am Chair of a Practitioner's TaskForce for Adults with Learning Di

Gerald Frisby frisbyg at dbcc.edu
Mon Apr 9 19:52:15 EDT 2007

Yes, Glenn I will be there and am looking forward to speaking with you.

>>> "Glenn Young" <gyoungxlt at comcast.net> 4/9/2007 6:32 PM >>>

Gerald ...

I am keynoting the Florida State literacy conference and will be in Orlando
from May 2-4th --- I will also be conducting sessions there on LD and
Spanish and LD and Gender issues ...

I wonder if you will be there ... Like to meet up and talk more about what
you are doing and what other states do as well ..

Look forward to more discussions

We can continue off list serve (and not bother everyone else) if you e-mail
me directly ...

Glenn Young
530 Auburn Ave.
Buffalo, New York 14222