National Institute for Literacy

[LearningDisabilities 966] Re: New issue of theChange Agent--Caring for Our Children

Diane Senders dsenders at lovetoread.org
Mon Mar 12 13:53:23 EDT 2007

Hi Cindy, The cover of the new issue is displayed on the webpage. Just click on ‘see contents’ under the picture of the page and you can look at part or all of the March 2007issue. (It is confusing.)

Diane

Diane Senders, Program Administrator
Literacy Volunteers of Tucson
1948 E Allen Rd
Tucson, AZ 85719
phone: (520) 882-8006
fax: (520) 882-4986

Literacy Volunteers of Tucson - Strengthening Individuals, Families and Communities Through Literacy Tutoring.
Literacy Volunteers of Tucson is an accredited affiliate of ProLiteracy America
_____