National Institute for Literacy

[LearningDisabilities 943] Re: Fwd: Video on Teaching Strategies

Maureen Carro mcarro at lmi.net
Mon Mar 5 18:28:44 EST 2007

Wilson also has a series of training videos. I know many library
literacy programs in my area of CA were using these to train volunteer
tutors. I believe they are available from Wilson.

I have seen the Scottish Rite videos for purchase in the EPS catalogue.
There are two different sets of videos; one is for ages 14 through
adult. These are based on O-G epsbooks.com