National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1851] Re: Internet/ Political Engagement for younger students

Eunice Snay ESnay at qcc.mass.edu
Fri Jan 9 15:54:04 EST 2009

Amanda: Here a few more resources for you to check out.

Massachusetts Coalition for Adult Education: Has this curriculum "Your
Government, your taxes, your choices" :
http://www.mcae.net/curriculum/index.html

NELRC - New England Literacy Resource Center - also have these resources
"Voter Education, Registration, and Action" http://www.nelrc.org/VERA/

Change Agent: http://www.nelrc.org/changeagent/ is a good
publication that often has voter information. Their March '08
publication is on "Democracy in Action"

Eunice Snay

Central SABES Regional Technologist

508-854-4514

esnay at qcc.mass.edu

SABES: Training leaders in Adult Basic Education

For more information on upcoming Central SABES offerings and/or to
register for our events please go to: http://calendar.sabes.org/central
<http://calendar.sabes.org/central>