National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 981] Re: FW: [AAACE-NLA] level movement

Virginia Tardaewether tarv at chemeketa.edu
Thu Oct 18 15:24:38 EDT 2007

Andrea

Think-attack skills include: please add folks

1) plan do review

2) Does this make sense?

3) What am I looking for here?

4) Will what I already know work in this new situation, or

5) How do I need to change what I know so it works in this new
situation?

6) What is the situation?

7) Gosh this looks like that, humm therefore I might know something
about it

8) Derivation: oh that word came to us from there, ahhhhhh

9) Meanings: oh here's a missed meaning for that word that I didn't
know

10) Meanings: this meaning is not what I thought, I need to update my
meaning file

11)

Va